Why is it better?
Consignment selling works extremely well for both the seller of the used vehicle and the prospective buyer. The vehicle seller typically receives more money from consignment sales than he would ordinarily expect to receive from selling his vehicle to wholesalers (dealers) or the general public. The reasons are simple, the dealer who buys wholesale, typically needs to make as much as 50% more gross profit from the sales of used vehicles in order to cover their high operating overheads such as finance charges and the required insurance premiums. Conversely, a used consignment dealer like Scuderia Graziani has no real equity or financial investment in the used vehicles we sell and therefore requires substantially smaller gross profit margin from each sale. Consignment translates into realistic and fair prices for previously owned vehicles.
How is your each vehicle’s worth determined?
- Incorrect pricing of a vehicle could mean a substantial monetary loss. This can happen in two ways. First, if a vehicle is priced too high, it will tend to discourage or turn-off potential buyers in the market.
- Secondly, used vehicles priced or sold too far below the “fair market value” will result in lost profit.
- Scuderia Graziani has the experience and expertise to help each consignor establish the best asking price for their previously owned vehicle.
Why you should sell your car on consignment with Scuderia Graziani:
- We will endeavour to get you the highest retail price possible for your car.
- Scuderia Graziani’s sales team, combined, has over 50 years experience.
- We are known for the highest quality pre-owned vehicles.
- We are professionals that know our business and protect our customer’s best interest.
- Your car receives the highest exposure possible; we are located right in the Sydney City Fringe, a stroll from city centre and our showroom resides on one of the most driven and visible thoroughfare in town.
- You do not receive any frustrating phone calls from people inquiring about the car.
- You have complete control over the final price you are willing to accept for your car.
- We would only charge $1,000 (inclusive of GST) for the marketing and storage of your vehicle.
- Commission is negotiated and it is on “success-only” basis.
- No undesirable people showing up at your home to waste your time just to kick the tires.
- No wasting of your valuable time waiting around for people that never show.
- We will assist and guide you through the process of searching, negotiating and acquisition of another vehicle, whether New or Pre-owned
Other benefits of selling your vehicle through us:
- We can inspect the car whilst you wait.
- No monthly consignment fees.
- We are discreet, if you request, no one has to know.
- Eliminate the risk of meeting with unfamiliar individuals.
- Avoid the liability of having your car test driven by someone not insured under your insurance.
- Eliminate having to procure the proper and perhaps unfamiliar legal documents required when selling a car to a private party.
Eliminate the several weekends required to:
A. Place ads
B. Communicate with buyers
C. Schedule test drivers
D. Take your car to their mechanic for an inspection
E. Handing over your private documents and or details